- Sort by Price
- fruit medium sized, green, hard flesh, subacid flavour, good cooker
- striped all over with yellow and blood red stripes, flesh soft, tender and juicy, sweet, fairly early harvest
Jonagold is high quality American apple, developed in the 1940s, as its name suggests, this is...
- Dwarf Fenouillet Gris apple is one of the more unusual heirloom apples, an ancient French variety from the 16th century, very sweet with hints of flavour like fennel and anise
- Originating in Somerset, Somerset Redstreak is a mild bittersweet apple. This means.....
- Much liked sweet nutty flavoured apple, with
- Julia's Blush is one of the newer more ornamental crab apples, with single deep pink flowers