- Sort by Date
- Sale!The Dwarf Mutsu apple has been bred from Golden Delicious, and coming out of Japan, very popular large apple, golden green skin, cooks to pale yellow pieces, heavy cropper. Often used for baking pies. Highly resistant to frost injury. Consider Grimes Golden, Liberty and/or White Pearmain for pollination. Triploid. Ripens: May/June
- Out of stockBonza was a chance seedling found in Batlow and introduced in the 1950s. The Bonza variety has a green/cream background colour under a red blush. The variety is characterised by a very white firm flesh with a sweet flavour, and is particularly good for cutting and in salads as it tends to keep its colour after being cut. It is a good pollinator for Delicious and Red Delicious. Application: Eating, salads, drying. Harvest: March-Aprll.
- Julia's Blush is one of the newer more ornamental crab apples, with single deep pink flowers
- Much liked sweet nutty flavoured apple, with
- Originating in Somerset, Somerset Redstreak is a mild bittersweet apple. This means.....
- Dwarf Fenouillet Gris apple is one of the more unusual heirloom apples, an ancient French variety from the 16th century, very sweet with hints of flavour like fennel and anise
- Out of stockCompact, columnar tree. A late dessert apple with a crisp texture. Skin colour is flushed red over a green ground cover. Crisp and juicy. Excellent flavour with a slight tang. White spring flowers, with splashes of pale pink. . Matures mid to late March, grows to 600 mm wide, and 3.5 metres high.
Jonagold is high quality American apple, developed in the 1940s, as its name suggests, this is...